MANAGE YOUR SAFETY AND SECURITY VIRTUALLY ANYWHERE
Mobile Personal Emergency Response.
RTSS is proud to announce that we have teamed up with Numera to support and monitor the Numera Libris mobile Personal Emergency Response System (mPERS). Avaiable for the first time in Canada by RTSS, the Numera Libris gives today’s seniors and special needs individuals freedom, safety and security at home or on the go.
Libris is designed for instant, hands-free communication with the monitoring center, automated fall detection, and location services, giving you peace of mind virtually anywhere – because life doesn’t always happen in the home.
- Mobile– Enables monitoring both in and outside the home.
- Connected– With one press of the button, connect to your monitoring center who knows you, your situation and who to call.
- Automatic– Designed to alert your monitoring center that you’ve fallen, even when you can’t.
- Enabled– Location services to help find you if you cannot respond with your location.
- Unobtrusive– Wear discretely on a belt, or around your neck on a lanyard.
Highly water-resistant; designed to be worn in
the shower or bath. Submersible up to 1 meter
for 30 minutes.
Shatter-resistant from 6.5 feet.
Operational at temperatures from -4°F to 140°F.
Charging temperature range 32°F to 104°F.
36-hour battery life.
Dimensions: 2.6” x 1.6” x .75” (without clip).
Color: Available in charcoal grey and off white.
Weight: 1.7 oz.